Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Treats Inspiration -- Oranges 'n Cream Soda

What can I say? I have a hard time wearing eyeshadow that doesn't somewhat match my outfit at the very least. Before I received my Coastal Scents palette I kept looking up at my wardrobe at an orange stripey shirt I bought at the Gap last year on clearance. It's starting to warm up and I've been wanting to wear it. But, alas, I had no orange eyeshadow to match so on the rack it stayed.

Until today! Since my Coastal Scents palette has pretty much every color of the rainbow in gradient form, I decided to try an orange look today. Then I got to thinking about my 'Sweet Treats' inspiration. For some reason, I couldn't get orange cream soda out of my head! So I Googled it and, duh, Stewart's makes an Oranges 'n Cream soda! And that, my friends, served as today's inspiration!

The Inspiration:



The Results:











0 comments: