Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm NAKED! (Or am I?)

I am really saving myself for my Coastal Scents palette that will [hopefully] be here on Monday! I'm looking forward to coming up with a Valentine's Day look using deep reds and bright pinks. The possibilities with this palette (88 shades) are astronomical!

So today, I wore my 2007 Valentine's t-shirt from Old Navy. It's red with a pink-ish heart on the shoulder. I love wearing holiday/seasonal clothing. :P Red clothing goes nice with smokey grays and neutrals. I decided to go "naked" today.

Those of you that don't think you can pull off some of the looks I've done in the past should have NO problem with this look. It's so barely there that even the most conservative of folk could learn to love this look. So here goes!

Colors Used:


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion: All over lid and brow bone area.

  • Urban Decay Hazmat Matte Trio (pale vanilla, pale sand, medium brown): Sand color all over lid, vanilla color used as a highlight on brow bone, medium brown used in and slightly above crease to contour and add depth.

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Zero (blackest black): top liner, smudged with a pencil brush afterwards.

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Bourbon (brown with teeny gold glitter): lower liner.

  • Urban Decay Twice Baked (brownie brown with subtle gold glitter): smudged over top of Bourbon eyeliner.

  • Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara in Extreme Black.

  • Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar.

  • Jane Cosmetics Blushing Blush in Petal.

  • L'Oreal HiP Presso Lip Color in Chic.



The Results:













Before I do this look again I need to find a good liquid liner in black. My liner on top is a little too thick, in my opinion. But that's that! SOOOOOOO looking forward to my Coastal Scents palette that I can hardly stand it!

0 comments: