Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gold Digger

I'm calling this look 'Gold Digger' because I used Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Liner in Midnight Cowboy (gold) as a liner. I don't use this stuff often because I just don't find it something suitable for every day wear. It's very similar to yesterday's look because I used Roach for both looks. But, whatever.

Colors Used:


  • Urban Decay 'Sin' Primer Potion: All over lid and brow bone area.

  • Urban Decay Half Baked (subtle, lustrous bronze): all over lid; used wet as a liner for inner half of lower lashline.

  • Urban Decay Roach (brown with reddish sheen): outer corner of lid, blended into crease.

  • Bare Escentuals Glimpse in Queen Phyllis (shimmery vanilla): brow bone highlight.

  • M·A·C Shadestick in Gentle Lentil (shimmery medium brown): lower liner on outer half of lashline.

  • Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy (gold glitter): liner for lid.

  • Prestige Lash Matrix Mascara in Black.

  • Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar.

  • Jane Cosmetics Blushing Blush in Petal.

  • L'Oreal HiP Presso Lip Color in Fashionista.



The Results:











1 comments:

Monica said...

I swear Lissa, you are trying to pull me over to the darkside. You are so freaking talented, there is NO WAY, mine would ever look as cool/hot as yours does.

You are really making me want some Urban Decay...