Friday, January 23, 2009

Purple & Teal

Here is today's look: Purple & Teal. (No creative name for the look, sorry!) I've been searching for halfway decent matte shadows in bright colors. I really need to find a good yellow. I've been searching Cherry Culture but I'm not sure how much I should trust some of the brands on their site. I know NYX is decent but I haven't used it enough to warrant putting a bunch of their shadows into my collection. Especially if they turn out to be junk. Dilemmas, dilemmas. Anyway, without further ado...

Colors Used:


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion: all over lid and brow bone area.

  • M·A·C Shadestick in Gracious Me (lavender): inner corner of lid.

  • M·A·C Shadestick in Sea Me (deep teal): outer corner of lid.

  • Urban Decay Grifter (lavender with silver microglitter): over top of Gracious Me.

  • Urban Decay Flipside (bright blue/teal): over top of Sea Me.

  • Urban Decay Polyester Bride (shimmery white with subtle glitter): brow bone highlight.

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Electric: lower liner with Flipside over top.

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Lust: upper liner with Urban Decay Flash over top.

  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black



The Results:











0 comments: