Monday, January 26, 2009

Ocean Eyes

Today I did my eyes in neutral colors because I was in too much of a hurry to fuss around with matching up colors and experimentation. I had to get the cat to the vet this morning.

However, yesterday I did "Ocean Eyes" to match my blue aqua blue shirt. I need to tweak my "formula" for this look because it didn't have much contrast.

Colors Used:


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion: all over lid and brow bone area; under lower lash line.

  • Urban Decay Matte Trio in Asphalt (matte white shade): brow bone highlighter.

  • Urban Decay Kiddie Pool (ocean blue with iridescent sparkles): all over lid.

  • Urban Decay Flipside (electric teal with blue sheen): outer corner of lid and blended into the crease.

  • Urban Decay Goddess (midnight blue w/ lots of electric blue microglitter): very lightly in outer crease; used wet as a liner for upper lashline.

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Electric: liner for lower lashline topped in Kiddie Pool on the inner corner and Flipside on the outer corner.

  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Blackest Black



The Results:











0 comments: