Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peachy Keen

Today's look brought to you by peaches and the letter Z.

Colors Used:


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion: all over lid and brow bone area; along lower lashline.

  • Urban Decay Scandal (peachy pink): blended with Chopper; applied all over lid; liner on the inner half of lower lashline.

  • Urban Decay Chopper (coppery fawn w/ silver microglitter): blended with Scandal; applied all over lid.

  • Prestige Eyeshadow Single in Love (shimmery medium pink): applied to outer corner of lid and blended into outer crease; liner on the outer half of lower lashline.

  • L'Oreal HiP Pigment in Fiery (bright fuschia): applied to outer crease

  • Bare Minerals Glimpse in Queen Phyllis (shimmery vanilla): brow bone highlighter.

  • L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Liner in Black: applied with a thin eyeliner brush to upper lashline.

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero (rich black): applied to waterline.

  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black.



The Results













I'm not thrilled with the eyeliner. The L'Oreal eyeliner was crappy. I've only used it a handful of times. When I first bought it application was easy because the product with smooth and creamy. Now it's dried out. I won't be buying it again and next time I do an actual liner versus using a shadow wet I will stick to my 24/7 pencils by Urban Decay. They have never let me down.

0 comments: