Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sour Grapes

Oh my... springtime has sprung to life here in Alabama! The trees are covered in tiny bright green leaves (or snow white flowers; or sometimes bright fuschia and purple). The grass is starting to awake from its winter sleep. The sun is shining on a regular basis. I've officially retired my winter wardrobe and replaced it with happier, brighter colors. My sister and I took a trip to Old Navy this week and I couldn't stop marvelling at all the lively colors! I wanted to buy something in every shade! (Of course, I refrained.)

Today, to celebrate springtime, I decided to wear a purple shirt with a bright green tanktop underneath. My eyes to match, of course.

I won't be listing exact colors used because I did some layering and kind of lost track of what I put on in what order and gaah! Basically if you have a nice lime green and a nice purple eyeshadow, a shimmery white for a highlight, some black eyeliner for your top lashline and some purple eyeliner for your waterline: you're set.

For your viewing pleasure...













Tune in tomorrow for an orange and aqua look OR an orange and purple look... I haven't decided. :D

1 comments:

Psych Client said...

Wow I absolutely love your makeup. I have the same semi-addiction. I love going to Sephora even though I can't afford it really.

Your pictures of how the eye shadows come together are great. I'll have to have your picture up next time I do mine! I like blues and purples. I also use glitter but I am no expert so it ends up in my eye or whatever.

Great blog :)