Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oh! Me Lucky Charms!

So just a few more days of wearing green and then I'll probably retire my green wardrobe for at least a few weeks. I'll admit -- as much as I love green, I'm a little burnt out on it. [gasp!] Still, for the most part I've been wearing nothing but green since March 1st (actually a little bit before).

Yesterday my sister and I took a trip out to Ulta and I wound up purchasing Too Faced Shadow Insurance Policy Palette. It came with six very vibrant and pretty colors but mostly I bought it because it turned out to be cheaper than buying two Urban Decay Singles (Hot Pants and Vert) and Boy Toy (pink) and Lucky Charm (green) from the palette were very close to the two Urban Decay colors. Plus I got a full size tube of Too Faced Shadow Insurance. BONUS!

So here is what I used today:


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion: All over lid and brow bone area.

  • Urban Decay Polyester Bride (shimmery white with microglitter): inner corner of lid and lower lashline; brow bone highlight.

  • L'Oreal HiP Shadow Duo in Riotious: light green shade on middle of lid and lower lashline; dark green shade as a liner for upper lashline.

  • Too Faced Lucky Charms (deep jade green): outer corner and blended into crease.

  • Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara in Extreme Black.

  • Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar.

  • Everyday Minerals Everyday Bronzer on cheeks.

  • L'Oreal HiP Presso Lip Color in Snazzy.



The Results:











0 comments: