Sunday, March 22, 2009

Plorange!

I bought a purple shirt and an orange shirt from Old Navy last week, intending on wearing them alone. Then I tried them on (at home) and realized they were waaaaaaay low cut. Cue layering! So I bought some cute tanks from Walmart to wear underthem. A purple for under the orange, an orange for under the purple. :P Two days in a row I wore purple and orange together. They just...mesh so well!

So here I am sporting purple and orange eyeshadow to match. Hence the title: Plorange. ;)

I'm getting lazy with adding colors because I've been using my Coastal Scents palette so darned much. I used two of the orange colors from the palette, my eyeshadow staple Polyester Bride by Urban Decay (any shimmery white will do), two of the purples from the palette, and a black liquid eyeliner. Really quite simple.

For your viewing pleasure:











2 comments:

ika said...

I think I like this one the most out of the few I've seen. Looks great. (I apologize in advance for the next comment) You really do have an eye for color :P

Christina said...

You look beautiful here..I love the colors.