Monday, March 16, 2009

Clarisonic Results -- Week 3

Unfortunately I did not take a "before" picture prior to starting the Clarisonic. However, I will say that I have noticed fantastic results! I've been using it twice daily for three weeks and my pores are significantly less noticeable. I have had a few breakouts, though, but I will attribute that to changing my regimen and also not drinking enough water. Plus, I stopped using my topical acne medications -- BAD idea. So instead of using the Bioré cleanser that I bought specifically for the Clarisonic, I went back to using Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash (with 2% Salicylic acid). The results are wonderous! I don't know how I've lived my life without one of these puppies! I used Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask the other night after the Clarisonic and WOW. I would've actually left the house without putting on foundation. My skin looked that good.

Still, I am very oily so I still wear makeup. I switched from Bare Minerals to Everyday Minerals and I think that has also helped my pores to diminish in size. Their Sunlight Start-to-Finish Kaolin powder is excellent at controlling oily AND making my pores appear smaller. BONUS!

So here's a picture of my face -- sans makeup -- to use for comparison purposes down the line. Please excuse the EXTREME closeup-ed-ness. :P



Oh, also, I have noted that my acne marks have faded quite quickly (and almost completely) since I've started using the Clarisonic. TWO THUMBS UP!

0 comments: